RETIRED CHICAGO DJ - 1/2 PRICE BLOWOUT SUNDAY SALE! THOUSANDS of Titles!

Iceman

Referring to THIS collection:

http://www.recordcollectorsguild.org/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=70880

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is it!!! Everybody makes out!! And no I don't mean everyone will be shoving their tounges down each others throats, but then who am I to stop you? With these savings you may want to do just that in celebratory fashion!

1/2 OFF! / 1/2 PRICE! / 50% OFF! / 2 FOR 1!

Whatever term works best for you. Bottom line-you win!

I'm not sure what's crazier, me 'giving the store away' or you passing up this once in a lifetime opportunity!?

PLENTY of meat on this collections' bone!

You think that's a great deal? How 'bout this? I'm not only offering 1/2 off but I'm also SLASHING PRICES!!!

I was originally going to just have 1/2 price on regular priced records but then I thought, what the hell. You guys have been so supportive I'm just going 1/2 off on it ALL!!! So if you've been wanting that $50.00 Elvis album or that Star Wars collection...including R2D2 at HALF PRICE, wait no longer!? Or those special die-cut album covers? SFX albums? Comedy? It ALLL goes!

This is a no brainer. If you don't walk away from here with a stack of vinyl, your tastes must run into Opera, zither music or today's pop / ©rap of which I have none...thankfully!

The good time savings begin at 10am! See you there!

Check out the updated price list:

PRICING ( take 1/2 off the quoted prices below!!) CRAZY!!

Generally speaking:

Albums: $4.50

Double Albums: $5.50

K-Tel & Compilations: $1.50

12” Singles: $2.50

45’s: $2.00

CD’s: $2.50

Buttons: $1.00

8-Tracks, Cassettes and VHS tapes $1.00 each.

**** As all albums won’t be marked, seller reserves the right of quoting price prior to purchase.

HA! You only THINK I'm done...NOT!!! I'm like James Brown when he starts to walk away and his handlers try to wrap him in his cape, tearing it off and coming back for MORE>>>

BUY ANY 9 ITEMS AND RECEIVE THE 10th ITEM FREE!!!

So if you're in the area tomorrow stop on by!

Address: 419 Longwood Dr; Chicago Heights, Il.

Phone: (708) 955-4747

Email: [email protected]

That's it, stick a fork in me, I'M DONE!