Up The Educated Punx /// Participants Need for Dissertation /// Cash and Record Prizes

Yo, Dudes, I run Man In Decline Records. I'm gathering data for my dissertation and I need bands to complete an online survey. Info is below.

Do you need cash for your band and/or records for yourself? Email me at [email protected] and I'll give you information about an online study that I'm conducting that will take about 30 minutes of your time. 

FAQ's: (1) the survey is online, you can complete it on your own time, you don't need to meet me anywhere. (2) you'll be asked to rate yourself and your band environment. That's it. I then take it and do a bunch of nerdy stuff with it. (3) the data is most useful if multiple band members individually complete it, so I will ask if you can help me recruit your bandmates. This is not a requirement, but it helps. (4) the raffle has multiple options: 3 prizes of $100 for bands, and then record prizes good towards Man In Decline releases or credit in our webstore/distro. (5) if you play in more than one band you can participate more than once... so if you participated last round, you can participate again. (6) this study is for my dissertation and is anonymous. All data is used in the aggregate, so I would never speak about or report information about your band specifically.

Interested? Write me with the name of your band and I'll sign you up. Deadline to sign up is March 10th. Deadline to complete the study is March 24th.

Thanks,

Dominic
--