SS / FT/ FS - Records, CDs, Tapes + More (Updated 08/17)

I need to sell these records, CDs, cassettes, and t-shirts ASAP - this set sale is non-negotiable as most of these are the prices I paid (with exception to some of the rare stuff or some random used stuff from my collection). I will get discounts if purchases are made in bulk.

Pictures will be sent upon request.

Shipping with be actual cost so you can get a pretty good idea of what the final cost will be if buying multiple.

I'd prefer to be paid via Paypal via the gift option to avoid any fees. I have sold on here before and had no problems.

TRADES: I am willing to trade or even do a trade/cash deal.Send me your tradelist and we can try and work something out.

NOTE: If you live in the Philadelphia area, I can meet up with you so we don't have to deal with the shipping and or paypal hassle. I'd actually prefer this.

I also have a ton of posters in my closet I'm looking to get rid of. I will add these another time because I have too much shit in front of the closet door at the moment.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

7"

===

Alkaline Trio / Smoking Popes - New Years Evil (NEW) $30

Cruel Hand - Live at Sound and Fury Fest 7" (NEW, B9 Mystery Box) /500 $4

Dave Hause - Heavy Heart (NEW, Black Vinyl) $5.50

Miike Snow - Devil's Work Remix RSD 2012 (NEW, SEALED) $5

Poison the Well - II/III (NEW, Blue Marble) $5

Various Artists - Anchorless Records Split Vol. 2 Feat. The Holy Mess, In the Red, How Dare You, and Dead to Me (NEW, Black Vinyl) $8

12"

===

Bane - Give Blood (NM/VG+, Original on Equal Vision, Black Vinyl) $40

Hold Tight! - Can't Take This Away (NEW) /100 $12

The Atom Age - The Hottest Thing That's Cool (NEW) $10

The Explosion - Bury Me Standing Home for the Holidays Tour Press (NEW, SEALED, Green / Pink Split) /200 $25

The Neats - Crash At Crush (NM, VG+) $1

Cassettes

===

Bob Marley & The Wailers - Uprising (NM/NM) $4

Down By Law - S/T (VG++/VG++) $3

No Doubt - Tragic Kindgom (VG++, NM) $2

Shades Apart - Seeing Things REVELATION 15 ADVANCE CASSETTE $6

Toots & The Maytals - Just Like That (NM/NM) $2

Toots & The Maytals - Live (NM/NM) $2

Various Artists - Faster & Louder Vol. 2 Comp Features Husker Du, The Subhumans, Wire, The Germs, Fear, X, Negative Approach, Naked Raygun, GG Allin + More (NM/NM) $3

Various Artists - The Jerky Boys Original Motion Picture Comp. Features Superchunk, L7, Helmet, Wu-Tang Clan, ODB, Green Day + More (VG+, NM, promo stamped)

CDs

===

Breathe In - From This Day On (NEW, SEALED) $2

Crime in Stereo - Is Dead (NEW, SEALED) $3

Embrace (UK) - Out of Nothing (VG++, NM)

Energy - Invasions of the Mind (NEW, SEALED) FREE w/ Any Purchase, just ask

Have Heart - Songs to Scream at the Sun (NEW, SEALED) $3

Idlewild - The Remote Part (VG+ CD, NM Inserts) $2

Sum 41 - Chuck (VG+ CD, NM inserts and case) $2

Strike Anywhere - Iron Front (NEW, SEALED) $3

The Devil Wears Prada - With Roots Above and Branches Below Deluxe Edition (w/ DVD VG+ CD, NM DVD, NM inserts and case) $4

Posters

===

Cops and Robbers - Execution Style (NEW, folded) $1

Crime in Stereo - I Was Trying to Describe You to Someone (NEW, folded) $2

Crime in Stereo - Is Dead (NEW, folded) $2

Dead Swans / Soul Control (NEW, folded) $1

Panic - Strength in Solitude (NEW, folded) $1

Stand & Fight - Together We Win (NEW, folded) $2

T-Shirts

===

I Voted for Kodos - Red / White Keytar Size Medium (Used) $3

I marked off some of the things that sold and reduced most of the prices. There will be little to negotiation on many now since I will be just breaking even on most of these.

I'm trying to clear up some space before the move next month. With that said I'd still be open to trades for things I want. Also please don't forget about the pre-eBay records/cassettes. Those will be put up on eBay most likely later tonight. Grab them while you can!

Bush, fIREHOSE and Chiodos are now gone.

I am currently looking for Classics of Loves's Walking In Shadows EP, Look Mexico, Atom Age, and Millencolin records. Here is what I have in regards to the latter:

Look Mexico (I REALLY would like Animal Music. It is unacceptable that I own all of these and not that considering it is my favorite.)

So Crucialtine (Test, Colored)

Gasp Asp (White)

Real American Spear It (Blue)

To Bed To Battle (Orange)

Under the Influence Vol. 1 (Yellow)

You Stay. I Go. (Black, Blue)

Millencolin

Detox

For Monkeys

Machine 15

Pennybridge Pioneers

Since 1992 (Lozin' Must)

The Atom Age

Kill Surf City (idk what color yet, one of the /300 silk screened)

Kiss the Ring (Black, Grape, Turquoise, Test)

The Hottest Thing That's Cool

The Queers / The Atom Age

If you have anything I did not list, please let me know if you want to make a trade or cash/trade deal.

Thanks!

Bump! I need to clear space and get $$ for the 76ers game tomorrow night.

Slightly Stoopid is now gone. Added the New Years Evil at the Metro Alkaline Trio Split with Smoking Popes. Also two Manchester Orchestra LPs and a Tigers Jaw split. All up for offers / trade. I prefer offers as I need money for the game tomorrow night.

I just lowered EVERYTHING. I changed all records that were Offers to set sale numbers. Most of these are brand new and sealed so the prices I have aren't ridiculous. Most of these prices are now the prices I paid.

I also added some NEW Offer Only 7"s.

Prices are w/o shipping. I will charge actual cost of shipping with tracking. Also, I will reiterate that I am open to trades but prefer the money right now as I am moving.

After exchange rate and shipping (despite being discounted) that is pretty much spot on how much I paid with a couple buck added. I dropped it to $16 in case anyone is interested.

Also, I changed all the offers to set sale. Braid's Movie Music Vol. 2 is sold. A few new pending items.