WTB: Typhoon (Boy Gorilla) Vinyl

tvrec

I only recently came to the band Typhoon out of Portland and am trying to build up my collection. Many of their earlier releases were self-done through their label Boy Gorilla Records, and these releases were apparently very small pressings; in fact, I think this stuff is mainly homespun CDRs but maybe vinyl too (I'm hoping).

And so while the demand for the band's stuff is relatively small, these releases are not too easy to come by. So here I am, attempting to see if anyone has any of them that they'd be willing to part with. PM or respond here if you have any suggestions of places to look (beside the obvious eBay, Discogs, etc.). I found this board in my searching for these pieces, so I have only a few posts and no feedback here. My user name here can be searched on eBay, though, as a reference if its helpful (tvrec)--lots of feedback there. Thanks!

Typhoon:

June 2006 Tour EP (Boy Gorilla)

Dearborn Sessions (2007) (Boy Gorilla)

"Common Sentiments" kickstarter 7" on white vinyl, with rainbow color splash on jacket (have a yellow splash copy)

Edited by tvrec
updated list again