Arthur Russell - World of Echo 2xLP repress (+news of future pressings of other stuff)

Yo! This exists! And the first two pressings are expensive as fuck! Limited to 1000 for some stupid reason, so find a copy and don't let go. I just bought the second to last one at SSD:

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/arthur-russell-world-of-echo-vinyl-records.shtml

There's also a bunch on Discogs:

http://www.discogs.com/Arthur-Russell-World-Of-Echo/release/5533591

Also the Audika website says:

Love Is Overtaking Me and Calling Out Of Context will also again be available on vinyl shortly.

So that's awesome, because those are two of my favorite records ever!

I am probably talking to no one here, because there are no color variants and this guy was never in a major label punk band, but I don't care!

I hear ya'! Love Is Overtaking Me is drastically under-appreciated. I also love my Soul Jazz 3x vinyl of The World of Arthur Russell ( by far best sounding of my A.R. vinyl) and the new Arc Light press of Another Thought (prob. my favorite Russell collection). I haven't picked up this World of Echo lp yet. I admit it's an album I don't play much and prob. won't anytime soon though I appreciate it's existence...like Tim Buckley's StarSailor I guess. I think I'll look for a good vinyl copy of Calling Out Of Context first to be perfectly honest. An album I only have on cd but spin quite a bit still. Yay A. Russell fans!!