Pre Order Roman Polanski's Baby / Megajoos Split 7"--comes with Comic Book!

Hey guys I'm a first time poster but long time lurker!  Anyways I guess this is the best are to post this, if not forgive me….but I have a label called Culture Cringe and we are pre-selling the 50 limited edition copies of our first 7" record today.  It's a split between two Nashville Bands----Roman Polanski's Baby and Megajoos.  Both have been making quite a splash around here lately.  Roman Polanski's Baby just got invited by Kathleen Hanna to play the Sled Island Festival in June and we are super stoked for them!  Anyways this limited edition is a large hole, clear vinyl and comes with a handmade comic book (starring Megajoos) that was made by a local artist exclusively for this release.  There will be a standard edition when this comes out (we are shooting for early May), but it'll be black vinyl and no comic will be included.  But we are all super excited around here and I thought other vinyl collectors may be interested in our first 7"!  Only 50 will be available of these "special editions" and they will be hand numbered!  Here's a link to our store:  https://culturecringe.bigcartel.com/  

Thanks guys and keep spinning!