yeah dude when i started playing back in the day that shit was worth SOOOOOO much.

I once tricked someone into dropping their addy 2h and pressing alt f4 - convinced him it'd dupe it.

He dropped it, logged back in, called me a scammer and ran off crying.  I didn't realize it took a minute back then for items to appear so I didn't get the addy 2h either. I remember learning about that a few days later and thinking "holy shit, I can't believe some lucky noob found an addy 2h".

Now i'd just be like yo have all my addy 2h

My best score definitely had to be cutting magic trees south of camelot. Some dude was using a bot to cut and a tree spirit came and killed him. He had a ton of good stuff on him and i thought i missed out on some mystic gloves, right clicked on the pile again and managed to score a santa hat. Greatest day ever.

My best score definitely had to be cutting magic trees south of camelot. Some dude was using a bot to cut and a tree spirit came and killed him. He had a ton of good stuff on him and i thought i missed out on some mystic gloves, right clicked on the pile again and managed to score a santa hat. Greatest day ever.

lol bots, bots were awesome because for some reason theyd have shit on them and people would always fuck em up if they were running to rune ore in the wildy

Yea man, i miss the days being 12 and just sitting on my computer for hours just doing mindless tasks with my friends. the whole game certainly had a charm to it that i haven't really experienced since. That being said i did make a new account when they bought 07 back and thoroughly enjoyed the nostalgia. It was great to play it with some of my old RS buddies, until i got falsely banned for supposedly macroing to gold farm.

Yea man, i miss the days being 12 and just sitting on my computer for hours just doing mindless tasks with my friends. the whole game certainly had a charm to it that i haven't really experienced since. That being said i did make a new account when they bought 07 back and thoroughly enjoyed the nostalgia. It was great to play it with some of my old RS buddies, until i got falsely banned for supposedly macroing to gold farm.

lets all start a VC runescape league, we'll pk people n shit.

some of the best times ive had was leading a pking clan and we would roam the wildy wearing all bronze everything (we were level 60-90) even bronze scimitars and we would just destroy everyone

i think im gonna start playing again. i was on a huge league of legends kick where i would play all day and when i wasnt playing i would watch videos of people playing to try to get better. but now i want to play 07 again. i gotta get some cash for membs but i think im gonna do it.  B)  B)

lets all start a VC runescape league, we'll pk people n shit.

some of the best times ive had was leading a pking clan and we would roam the wildy wearing all bronze everything (we were level 60-90) even bronze scimitars and we would just destroy everyone

Totally be down for that, if by some awesome form a chance my account has been unbanned i would have a lot less work to do.

Totally be down for that, if by some awesome form a chance my account has been unbanned i would have a lot less work to do.

you start over brand new on rs 2007, from level 3! 

also, weirdly, my account when i was 10 got banned (10 blackmarks) but i appealed it for shits and gigs a few years ago and it went down to 9 marks and i got it back

you start over brand new on rs 2007, from level 3! 

also, weirdly, my account when i was 10 got banned (10 blackmarks) but i appealed it for shits and gigs a few years ago and it went down to 9 marks and i got it back

No im saying the new account i made when they bought 07 back last march. I put in an appeal to get it unbanned and after them not getting to it after a month i pretty much stopped checking and havent checked since. For all i know my account is accessible right now and i wouldnt even know.

Mine was bullshit though, i was just cutting yews south of varrock and all of a sudden i got kicked off. I tried to sign back on and it tells me that i was banned and to check my account for details. I go on and i had 2 cases of using macros to gold farm. I have no idea how they came to that conclusion but i was really disappointed that my nostalgic entertainment had been ruined by someone elses incompetence.

i have an account on 07. i may buy membership again. probably just flat out buy 3 months so i dont have to worry about it every month. i was working on getting every quest completed before i stopped playing and im more than halfway there. so my name is Flowyrc but idk if im 100% gonna play again.

and the old system to detect bots was shitty.. you probably got banned just because you were acting in the same way a bot would. the new system is much nicer and they can tell if you were botting or not.