PO: Flesh Born (Elesh Norn/Father Figure) - Han/All The Pain I Build Up

Great high-pitched skramz from Denton. Love their stuff.

flesh_born_mockup1.jpg

Pressing info:

280 total copies:
-50 Ltd. Pre-order edition - hand-numbered, screenprinted covers, and hand stamped labels with black vinyl and lyrics insert (ships 5/28!)
-100 black vinyl*
-100 opaque red vinyl*
-30 Ltd. Tour edition - hand-numbered, screenprinted covers, hand stamped labels, and lyrics insert, with black vinyl. Only available from the band.
-5 Test Pressings with hand-numbered, screenprinted covers.

*Regular edition housed in a black hand-stamped die-cut jacket, with black inner-sleeves, hand-stamped black labels, and lyrics insert. Ships 6/24

There is also a bundle to get the test press and all 3 variants, and a tshirt for 60 dollars.

Thanks for posting this dude! I play drums in Flesh Born, I had no idea people on here had heard of us.

Parker and Miles who do guitar and vocals respectively are also in Two Knights. They played in Eccotone in high school, and so did Donovan who plays bass VI in Flesh Born. Parker and Donovan are also in a super heavy shoe gaze band called Joy Sores. I think that about does it haha.

Thanks for posting this dude! I play drums in Flesh Born, I had no idea people on here had heard of us.

Parker and Miles who do guitar and vocals respectively are also in Two Knights. They played in Eccotone in high school, and so did Donovan who plays bass VI in Flesh Born. Parker and Donovan are also in a super heavy shoe gaze band called Joy Sores. I think that about does it haha.

Yeah man, I stumbled upon Father Figure a year or so ago and have been following you guys and your projects ever since, you've got to come to SoCal sometime! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...