Help Info Needed : Kyuss Colored Vinyl Pressings

Hello,

I was seeing if anybody out there would know about or where to find information on the Kyuss import colored vinyl pressings that Dali and Elektra put out an the late 90's? I have tried discogs and a couple google searches with no luck. I don't usually get stumped so I figured if anyone would know it would be my fellow collectors. thanks for your time in advance.

If you're talking about the ones from 1999, they're listed on discogs. I just looked. I thought they came out at the same time Muchas Gracias did because I remember buying them all at around the same time but I guess Muchas was a year later. I smoked a lot of weed then so I don't remember things that well.

I bought Circus & Sky Valley on black vinyl at my local record store. I didn't realize there was a color variant for each of these until looking at their entry on discogs just now.

I'm not sure what information you want other than whether they existed or not but the entry for one of them is here on discogs: http://www.discogs.com/Kyuss-Welcome-To-Sky-Valley/release/1768920

I had a "record store friend" who swore that they were mixed differently than the original release and he could hear things that didn't exist before when listening to them on headphones. I'm pretty sure he was just too high and imagining things though cuz I never heard whatever he was talking about.