FS: TRADELIST (Paranorman/La Dispute/B&C/TSSF/Plus Orig 20GB PS3 and 360 Elite)

JoseReyes87

My trade list is up for offers, Tradelist. PM me offers please :)Could really use some cash..

There's a sealed Paranorman (send offers)

Lot's of good stuff, only thing off limits is prob the MCR and Underoath.  I do have some doubles of the 7" Underoath's so just send an offer I'll let yah know if I have a few of it :)

Please send offers really looking to make some money, I'll give yah a good deal :)

I am also selling my Original 20GB PS3 with an upgraded 500gb HDD with Classic PS1/PS2/PS3 games:

ex: Crash Bandicoot 2 and 3

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 (Original Cover)

FFX

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix

God of War 3

Killzone 1, 2 and 3

Ni-no-kuni

Selling a 3 yr old Xbox 360 Elite with two game mods custom controllers.  Will throw some games too, system comes with original box. Just PM me offers on the Xbox and PS3 :)

7ab9350e-d3fa-4858-8f55-d68681e4b4be.jpg

Really not trying to be rude in any way here, but the xbox 360 was not backwards compatible for a lot of games, and the Xbox one definitely is not, so these are probably unplayable unless you still have an xbox connected, and worth less than 50 cents each, you can get them in the dollar bin or buy one get 2 free for a dollar.