For Sale: Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim variants

idreamofpunk

Well, it's time.

My wife and I are getting a divorce, and in order to not allow the courts to split the records among us, I've let my eventual ex take the black 1st Pressing of Sink or Swim, among other things. Since she felt fit to break up the collection, I see no problem with breaking it up further. I am keeping 3-4 copies that I find visually pleasing, but I don't want the rest. I may do this for other Gaslight records, but that will come later.

Here's what I got up for grabs now:

US Pressings

1st, white with red splatter, /500 (I kind of want to keep it, but will part with it for a good offer.)

2nd, clear red, /500

3rd, seafoam green, /1000

3rd, purple, /1000

4th (and forever), clear

European Pressings (all out of 500)

1st, blue

2nd, white

3rd, clear PENDING

6th, red PENDING

7th, yellow PENDING

8th, green PENDING

9th, black PENDING

Get caught up. Fill some holes you might have in your own collection. All proceeds will go to my eventual ex-wife, whom I owe money to for my half of the rent and utilities after we split the bank accounts, and my job is kind of awful in terms of hours and hence pay right now.

I'm done. Don't get divorced, kids.

Eh. Happy marriages don't end in divorce. This was a long time coming. I was given a choice between someone who treated me like a human being, didn't cut me down all the time, and respected me or my wife.

I couldn't keep going in that relationship in a romantic capacity anymore. It just hurt too much.

But thanks.

• 1 month later...