WTB: Coheed and Cambria Complete Vinyl Discography (Looking for OG pressings of IKSSE3)

Family Friendly Rap God

Are No World For Tomorrow records really as expensive as Discogs makes them out to be? Because the only one listed there is for $250, and it's actually my favorite Coheed and Cambria album.

I got mine for about $110. It really needs a repress. It's probably going to happen around a Neverender

They've been going for ALOT lately they've been selling for more than the green or white SSTB do. A copy of No World For Tomorrow just sold for around $160 over the last month or so they've quickly gained value. I actually just grabbed a copy of No World on here it is an amazing album and I love they keywork etching on Side D. The other coheed I have is Year Of The Black Rainbow Signed by the whole band from 2010, Afterman Gold/Silver Deluxe Vinyl Box Set, Afterman Deluxe Sirius Amory Award CD Box Set, And Afterman: Ascension On Black. I really, really want to get SSTB back hopefully the green marble variant but I am not picky that is one of my favorite coheed records. I might consider trading something for it but there records are so hard to find sometimes lol.

• 1 month later...