Advice for Purchasing a New Turntable

I am looking to buy a new turntable within the next week or so. I have been doing research for the last month and I decided on the Debut Carbon, but I have read about many problems with motor hum. I was planning on buying the acrylic platter and eventually the speed box for it. I have also read a bunch of solutions to the motor hum, but I am not sure how effective they are.

Today I saw the Debut Carbon Esprit and I was wondering if that would be a better purchase. Since it has a DC motor, is the hum issue resolved?

I have been collecting vinyl for a little while now, but I have only had a very basic turntable, so I am pretty inexperienced with this stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated

An acrylic platter and speedbox would help (the platter because of isolation and the speedbox because there are some clever electronics in there) and so should a DC motor but it does seem to be more of a problem in the US than in Europe so I guess if you do have problems you are looking at things like mains conditioners or better quality power supplies.

There does seem to be something that Project haven’t catered for with the US electricity supply as you don't hear the same level of problems with turntables like the U turn for instance.