I just found out that..

75 of the Crux orders just went out today.

Again I am sincerely sorry for any shipping delays.

This was seriously the most records we have ever shipped out within such a short time frame before, up to 601 now.

I sent out around 100 personally, my partner in Ohio got stuck with the other 500 and he is just finishing up on em.

So regardless if someone ordered yesterday or a while back, they should ALL be at your door soon.

If anyone on here has recieved theirs yet, take pics if you can. My camera sucks ass.

This was a lesson well learned.

We are setting the "official" release date for the Crux and Lincolns presses for late july/early August, and the pre-orders ONLY will be going out in mid to late June for both records.

I am going to send out some hand screened 1/100 numbered Crux posters printed by crux themselves, to some people to make up for the delay in shipping.

All orders are now going out the same or next day, we are finally caught up!

I was a Teenage Teenager is coming in August with pre-orders in late June, and a brand new fresh album from Crux in oct/nov. They are hitting the studio August 1st.