PO NOW: Screaming Females - Rose Mountain

Screaming Females new album Rose Mountain is now available for pre-order! To celebrate the album’s release the band has put together a bundle for people who pre-orders with an exclusive 3 pin set, t-shirt, and signed poster (not pictured above). This will be the only place to get the pins, t-shirt, and poster and once the pre-order period is over no more will be made.

In addition, we are making a special version of this album for independent record stores. This version will come with a 2-song 7” single only available with the LP at independent record stores and is limited to 500 copies.

http://dongiovannirecords.tumblr.com/post/105365875825/screaming-females-new-album-rose-mountain-is

PO Link: http://dongiovannirecords.com/product/133-rose-mountain

I am so keen for this!

Screaming Females have to easily be the best current rock band going. I cannot think of another current rock or alternative band who have managed to get to full length number six with all of the albums being as consistently great as the Scremales records have been. They've become better song writers each time around, they keep shit interesting and don't remain stagnant, but at the same time never seem to stray too far from the sound they began with.

They're just such a ridiculously great band, and I'm stoked they exist!