PO: Discourse "Sanitys Decay"

The ten tracks on "Sanity Decays" elevate Discourse's sound to new levels, boasting a refreshing metal/hardcore hybrid citing the likes of purveyors Turmoil, Indecision and Buried Alive with an approach that breathes punk rock energy with enraged, modern sensibilities. Recorded and mixed by Andy Nelson at Brockton Recording Studio and mastered by Brad Boatright at Audioseige. As seen on tour with Code Orange, Twitching Tongues, Soul Search and Homewrecker. LP includes digital download.

PRESSING INFO
150 - Black/Pink Split
350 - Tan with Splatter
500 - Clear

All colors still available here:

http://www.allinmerch.com/product/CCADISCOURSESANITYDECAYS12IN.html

Ordered all 3. hoping to be able to score a test and a possible record release to keep the collection complete. this is a sure win for AOTY for me.

Is there some sort of record release show for this? I live next door in Lexington and never know when Discourse is playing in Columbia.

Is there some sort of record release show for this? I live next door in Lexington and never know when Discourse is playing in Columbia.

I'm not sure yet. I'm in Augusta so I would love to be able to make it if I can. They did a record release cover for their 1st 7' which I bought at the SouthEast Hardcore Fest a few years ago.

• 2 weeks later...