Screenprinted shirt service recommendations in NC

So this is moreso for people around the NC area, but does anybody know of a place/group of people to get some screenprinted shirts done for a reasonable rate, also with a fairly low minimum? Looking for something like a small 2-3 color image on the pocket of those American Apparel pocket-ts.

So this is moreso for people around the NC area, but does anybody know of a place/group of people to get some screenprinted shirts done for a reasonable rate, also with a fairly low minimum? Looking for something like a small 2-3 color image on the pocket of those American Apparel pocket-ts.

I used to work for a screen printing company in Raleigh called Capital Promotions.  Reasonable and great people that work there.  I see you live in Durham.  I live there as well but will be moving to Asheville in August.  What brings you to Durham?

I used to work for a screen printing company in Raleigh called Capital Promotions.  Reasonable and great people that work there.  I see you live in Durham.  I live there as well but will be moving to Asheville in August.  What brings you to Durham?

been in durham for a couple years, i love it here