FS/FT: Deafheaven - Roads to Judah

DarcX

Hey guys, I accidentally have come across two different copies of this record and as I don't care for variant collecting, I'd like to sell one of them.

The one I'm interested in selling is the cream or "bone" pressing. It's a gatefold, with an insert of the lyrics. Plays well jacket looks fine other than very slight wear-and-tear on the spine; I'd say its condition is Very Good to Near Mint.

My price is $18 shipped, I live in the US. I can offer pics upon request.

Also I'm a little inexperienced in shipping records, so although I do know how (use LP mailer, bubble wrap, place vinyl in inner sleeve outside of jacket, etc.), I'd really like it if you give me details on how you want me to ship the record, just so I can be more confident.

If you have a trade offer, let me know! I'm not in a dire situation for money, so come at me with them. While I'm mainly looking for my wants listed in my signature, if you think I'd like something based on that list, I'll hear you out. Thanks!

Edited by DarcX