PO : LONGINGS s/t 12" + TORINO / ZERO GAIN split LP on Echo Canyon

hey friends

preorders are up for both Longings s/t LP and Torino / Zero Gain 12" on http://www.echocanyonrecords.com  ! I am so excited about these new releases. They will ship on september 18th and I'll of course find some extra stuff to throw in the preorders. There are some special bundles as you can see ! Don't miss these GREAT records.

Few words about them :

longings_news.jpg

Longings explore the dark passages of post-punk with an intricate and melodic edge. Both bleak and levitative, their self-titled debut aggressively conquers themes of frustration & isolation. The Western Massachusetts trio, comprised of Meghan Minior, Will Killingsworth, and Cole Lanier, have grown and intensified their sound dramatically since the release of their 2013 demo tape, and it truly shows on these recordings. Over the course of eight songs, the band crafts an acute and urgent album by way of dynamic guitar work, compelling vocals, and spirited delivery. We could not be happier to release this record to the world!

you can stream a track on BBBAAAAANNNNNDDDCCCAAAAAAMMMMMMPPPPPP

the artwork made by Meghan

a1479493802_10.jpg

if you live in the US, the record is also released on Framework !

----------

a4186502034_10.jpg

After their well received debut 12"es released both in 2013 Torino (from Lyon, featuring Gwen from Baton Rouge, 12XU, Daitro as well as Rog from Who Needs Maps and Felix from Ken Park, Take Warning) and Zero Gain (from St Etienne) had the great idea to team up for a split 12" ! What you will get is 4 songs of each of my favourite punk rock bands in France right now, melodic, urgent without artifice but being so well inspired and well crafted that it puts me into admiration. They play the punk rock I love, singing unforgettable hooks about their own towns or different life experiences. Don't miss that one ! 300 copies pressed on black vinyl with a download code.

torinozerogain_news.gif

stream the whole thing HHHHEEEERRRREEEEEE

----------

records both out on september 18th

check echocanyonrecords.com or facebook.com/echocanyonrecords