Clikitat Ikatowi- August 29 + 30 1995

soysquad

PICK IT UP. It's probably not worth anymore than the sticker price unless it is on pink (should be around 2.99-7.99) but Clikatat Ikatowi were one of the best bands from the whole early to mid 90s San Diego Gravity Records scene.

That LP is punishing. Drums are so great, and they have to be, because I believe Mario drums on that record (Rocket From the Crypt, Earthless, a million other bands). Even if he doesn't, they are still good. Regardless, for a live record the sound quality is superb. But more than that, the band was great.

Do not sleep on it and in general (outside of a few releases) you really cannot go wrong with anything on Gravity Records. It's kinda like Vermiform or Vermin Scum in that respect. Just about everything was quality and everything was either genre creating or bending.

sweet, that's what I needed to know. I just wanted to make sure if I got it, it didn't sound like it was recorded in the bathroom of the venue. I'm old enough to remember some very horrible recordings that used to make the rounds and get pressed, so I'm always wary of live albums mid-90's and before.

Thanks for the help!