FOR SALE: The Impossibles - Anthology LP test press for unreleased FBR version!

initrecords

This is a mega rarity that I've had for years.  Fueled By Ramen was originally going to release The Impossibles - Anthology on vinyl but in the late 90's no one was really buying vinyl and they canceled the release (and licensed it out to Time Bomb Recordings in Japan) - but not before metal parts had been made and test pressings had been pressed!  I obtained this in the very early 00's directly from someone who used to work at Fueled By Ramen, they told me at the time of acquisition, only 3 of these were pressed. 

Yellow Erika Records test pressing labels.  Plain white paper sleeve. The A-side has "FBR 23" written on the label in sharpie.  The matrix #'s are FBR-023-A / FBR-023-B

Since the regular Japanese version is already highly sought after and nearly impossible to find, this is an awesome addition to anyone's rarity collection.  I have a Japanese version, and am slimming down things I rarely listen to and trying to raise $$ to pay some off debt.

Asking $200 O.B.O. and I will accept trade offers of equivalent value too.

My trade list is here:  https://www.discogs.com/wantlist?user=gravityparanoia

SERIOUS offers/trades only, please.