Best needle for old vinyl

Is there a reason you're focussing on only the stylus and not anything else in your set-up? (Your money might go further to other improvements.)

I'm focusing on just the stylus because it's like the only thig I can change right. My speaker are great, my receiver is great, and I don't need or want a preamp. A stylus is what I need to upgrade.

I don't know what the rest of your system is but there's nothing wrong with the AT95 and I doubt very much the equipment you are using is getting the best out of it. The 95 is used in some very good turntables so I doubt very much it's the weakest link in your system.

The AT95 is a very underrated cartridge and just becasue it doesn't cost a lot doesn't make it bad.

If you are using the phono stage inside the AT120 then you will probably be wasting your time changing it. It's the weak link in that turntable so you will hear a difference in cartridges yes but it won't be great and you won't get the best out of any cartridge you put in it.

If you're using the phono stage in your amplifier I expect it will be a lot better than the one in the AT, there are better stylus profiles that can be fitted to the AT95 body so you might want to look at those first.