Wanna buy/trade these Minus the Bear records? Ebay

jaaake

http://cgi.ebay.com/Minus-the-Bear-Highly-Refined-Pirate-Marble-12-LP_W0QQitemZ180252703952QQihZ008QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Minus The Bear- Highly Refined Pirates- (Green/Blue Marble Vinyl)

Minus the bear- Highly Refined Pirates- 300 on White w/ a little Blue and Black

Minus the bear- Interpretaciones Del Oso- 250 on Root Beer Float colored vinyl (coke bottle blue / half opaque brown with cream splatter

Minus the bear- Interpretaciones Del Oso- 500 on 180 gram vinyl

Minus the bear- Planet Of Ice- clear w/ magenta splatter(/500)

Minus the bear- Planet Of Ice- white w/ silver splatter(/500)

Minus the bear- Planet Of Ice- clear w/ silver splatter(/500)

Minus the bear- Planet Of Ice- metallic silver solid(/500)

Minus the bear- Planet Of Ice Solid White (/500)

Guest pelican2112
I say they should've done /1000 on black for every record after the first 3 represses, all would've been fine.

But it's like fucking No-Idea now.

I'll admit I was quite upset when they decided to repress Planet Of Ice once again. I mean, they were talking about doing pressing something special for the MTB tour this spring/summer, so I thought "hmmm, maybe they'll hook us up with some nice variations of Menos El Oso, or a tour exclusive 7" or something", but no! A 3rd pressing of Planet Of Ice was not necessary, considering I still see copies of the 1st press for sale in stores (Vinyl Fever here in Tampa has had at least one of each color from the 1st press in the past few months, and still have a solid silver and a clear w/magenta splatter left).

A 3rd pressing of Planet Of Ice was not necessary, considering I still see copies of the 1st press for sale in stores (Vinyl Fever here in Tampa has had at least one of each color from the 1st press in the past few months, and still have a solid silver and a clear w/magenta splatter left).

wanna go buy one and hook me up? i just decided yesterday (through the wonderful myspace page) that i want to get Planet of Ice, and i'm not interested in collecting the variants, but rather getting as low a pressing as possible without paying a lot.