FS: Electronic/dance/indie/Rock/Pop (EU)

Sam1yall

Hi there,

I'm new to this site and I hope im not violating any guidelines with what I'm doing here. I recently decided to start selling vinyl online as I need to make space and money to move.

ive been collecting vinyl for years and I have quite a large collection. I started of collecting old skool/happy hardcore back in the early 2000s and then added dance/house/trance to my collection. I now collect electronic/pop/indie/Rock records which is more than a hobby to me. 

I have a discogs account which I primarily use but I occasionally will put things up on eBay. Here's the link to my discogs seller page;

https://www.discogs.com/seller/Sam1Yall/profile

Please feel free to have a browse and a chat with me on there. I am willing to hear your offers and to make deals but I'm pretty confident in saying everything I've got listed is competitively priced.

Im also willing to ship worldwide but please be aware that may take a day or two for me to get a delivery quote ready for you. 

Also, please be patient with me! Like I said I've only just recently started doing this and while I havent had any problems so far that doesn't mean something could crop up. I'm eager to provide excellent service, chat about vinyl and be part of this community.

Part of me is sad to see my collection lose part of it but it's a move I have to make and I'd rather sell it on to someone who will enjoy it than sell it bulk to my local record store for peanuts.

Thanks for your time!

sam1yall