WTB Travis - The Man Who / Ode to J. Smith LPs

paulikins86

Whilst I'm not a massive vinyl collector (I probably fit under the title of "music fan" rather than "vinyl collector") there are 2 LPs that I feel are missing from my collection. I am a massive fan of Travis, and have been for a very long time. I have got all of their albums on vinyl, except for 'The Man Who' and 'Ode to J. Smith'. So to complete my Travis collection at least, I'm on the hunt for both of these. When they appear on eBay, they're always pretty pricey, so hopefully somebody on here can cut me a good deal for these.

Most recently, my highest bid on eBay for The Man Who was £55, but I didn't win - so I suppose £50-60 is my upper limit for that. I'm less keen on Ode to J.Smith, so I'd be willing to offer up to £30 for it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

• 2 months later...

On 09/01/2017 at 1:48 AM, paulikins86 said:

Whilst I'm not a massive vinyl collector (I probably fit under the title of "music fan" rather than "vinyl collector") there are 2 LPs that I feel are missing from my collection. I am a massive fan of Travis, and have been for a very long time. I have got all of their albums on vinyl, except for 'The Man Who' and 'Ode to J. Smith'. So to complete my Travis collection at least, I'm on the hunt for both of these. When they appear on eBay, they're always pretty pricey, so hopefully somebody on here can cut me a good deal for these.

Most recently, my highest bid on eBay for The Man Who was £55, but I didn't win - so I suppose £50-60 is my upper limit for that. I'm less keen on Ode to J.Smith, so I'd be willing to offer up to £30 for it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

I went up to £80 for the latest copy of The Man Who to appear on eBay and STILL didn't win it. Anyone know where I can get a copy? Thanks.