Shipping early PL

The lincolns records will be shipping earlier than we thought to all those who pre-ordered.

Again pre-orders placed before the 25th will be sent out by the end of June!.

All others afterwards will have to wait till the street date

http://www.jailhouserecords.net/product.sc?productId=113&categoryId=16

Also will be available shortly at Nerd Alert Records(exclusive color)

Vinyl Collective

Interpunk

and more

Jailhouse! Pre-orders have a damn good chance of recieving test presses as well in random pre-orders.

Also comes with a patch, buttons and stickers.

plus you get to help me get the 2 crowns I need for 2 of my teeth.

(yeah I'm getting old I think:(

i hate dentists too, if my dad wasnt one i would never go!

too bad you dont live in florida, i could of tried to get you a discount.

haha

All good,

I am actually in FL all the time, you are in Jacksonville? How do you see the scene out there? It seems kind of odd to me, seems to be a lot of "punks" out there, but no one seems to go to shows unless it's a big headliner.

I remember "The Pit" is that still around, I was there I think last year.

i hate dentists too, if my dad wasnt one i would never go!

too bad you dont live in florida, i could of tried to get you a discount.

haha

All good,

I am actually in FL all the time, you are in Jacksonville? How do you see the scene out there? It seems kind of odd to me, seems to be a lot of "punks" out there, but no one seems to go to shows unless it's a big headliner.

I remember "The Pit" is that still around, I was there I think last year.

I have been in jax for about 8 years, grew up in the tampa area (parents still live there). but the scene here is sad. The pit (in downtown/riverside) is gone. there is a shithole bar called the pit now and i went there once and they had chainlink fence around the stage. fucking terrible.

But yeah shows are getting bad, venues are closing, less and less people show up for solid bands. big shows like alkaline trio, nofx, rancid will always sell out but i went and saw paint it black and there was like 40 people in a venue that could easily fit 200-300 people. its sad.

Thee imperial closed last year so alot of hardcore bands that used to play there pass on jax now. but i loved the pit, i remember seeing the evans their and everyone just sat around in a big circle outside. it was crazy when they had shows inside that tiny shed thing. Evergreen terrace would play under fake names like Ralph Wiggum so there would be tiny crowds.

I hope it gets better.