Snarky Puppy - Cucha Vulcha

Dassit

Sup world,

Hey so I'm trying to pick up a copy of Cucha Vulcha by Snarky Puppy but I've stumbled.

There are 2 different versions for sale.
There is a standard release and a CCVinyl.com Exclusive, does anyone know the difference aside from the sticker and what not?

The CCvinyl one is $14 on ebay right now and the regular one is around $25 and upon researching this is common pricing...
Any information?

Grazie ragazzi.

Excellent album!  Can't speak for the CC exclusive but the normal version is awesome!  It appears to just be a store exclusive bundled with the sticker, most likely from the same pressing with 1k reserved for them.  If anyone has a CC version I'd be willing to compare deadwax info.   I can't find any more info different from what's already stated. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2017 at 6:39 PM, bigmanandy said:

Excellent album!  Can't speak for the CC exclusive but the normal version is awesome!  It appears to just be a store exclusive bundled with the sticker, most likely from the same pressing with 1k reserved for them.  If anyone has a CC version I'd be willing to compare deadwax info.   I can't find any more info different from what's already stated. 

Thanks for the info! I couldn't find anything either.

I'll probably end up going with the CC exclusive since it's about $15 with free shipping on ebay and we'll compare. I will keep you posted.

Edited by JorgeRodriguez689