Tubers/Brainworms pre-orders

not sure who all are into either of these bands, but they both rule and are coming out with a new 7" that is super-limited. so here's the info:

The underground railroad from St. Augustine to Richmond, VA finally comes to listeners in the form of a split between Tubers and the almighty Brainworms. Brainworms unleash two tracks on their 3rd split 7″ in a year, one being Jays Big Date which is the zingiest of zingers yet by the band and the debut of Josh Small on guitar with the band. Track two is a cover of Rites of Spring ”For Want Of”, recorded at the same time as the live side of Which is Worse. Tubers, who have circuited the Florida punk scene in bands one might call spastic hardcore such as Twelve Hr. Turn, Solid Pony, and Environmental Youth Crunch, find a mellower spot to sit while not letting aggressive tendencies completely fall by the wayside. Tubers are the perfect complement for a party that wants to let loose, have fun, and, you know, maybe get a little weird on the dance floor and they do a Lemonheads cover. You can preview tracks for this records here.

This record is a split between Dead Tank, Bakery Outlet and Rorschach. Each label has a different color vinyl here is the breakdown

100 - Clear(Bakery Outlet)

100 - Gold(Dead Tank)

100 - Green(Rorschach)

300 - Black(all 3)

http://www.rorschachrecords.net/store.html

I had ordered from Rorschach a while ago, and i'm going to be emailing Dead Tank now. I'll keep checking Bakery Outlet, but please post something if you find out when they'll have it or whatever.

Thanks for the heads up on the other colors, I had no idea, and Brainworms are one of the few bands who I have a mostly full collection going for.

+1!

i wish the dead tank store (inertia jax) was still open... BOO to all record stores in this town closing!

i lived there when Einstein a-go-go's was still rocking.. and then there were a couple shops in riverside, plus Fuse in St Augustine.

do you ever go to Loose Screws in St Aug? Rich (from Tubers) has a distro out of there.. I'll be there in 2 weeks, so look for me.

;D