Ben Weasel's Panic Button fanzine!

l00ka

If anyone wants these before they go to eBay, PM...

-luka

PANIC BUTTON fanzine published by Ben Weasel of the Screeching Weasel/Riverdales fame in the 1990s !!!

[image]

Panic Button #7: 32 pages of really small print filled with editorial, letters (hate mail!!!!), Screeching Weasel/Queers ’93 tour diaries by Weasel, Joe Queers and others, Joe King Queer’s Road to Ruin, Is there life after RnR by Ben Hamper, Letters from tour: A Weaselly perspective, Aaron Cometbus column, money and baseball talks, Movies section, tons of music reviews (Ben Weasel names Teengenerate as TeengenerateS…wiiild!) and a lenghty interview/paper on Jawbreaker.

[image]

Panic Button #8: 32 pages of really small print filled with editorial, letters, a column by Brian Czarnik, the kid who was seen wearing ‘I Hate Ben Weasel’ t-shirt (ha ha ha), the Nanny & the Rock Star (a great lenghty piece on the Nirvana – Ben Weasel meets Courtney and Kurt Cobain, etc…), Johnnie Ramone talkin baseball, more sports, movies section, piece on ‘Jobs I’ve hated’, music reviews (Weasel’s ode to Jawbreaker and Green Day’s Dookie among others!) and a loooong Ramones piece by Weasel (OF COURSE MY LITTLE HORSE!) and Weasel’s review of the Ramones full length discography (!!!!).

[image]

Panic Button #9: 40 pages of really small print filled with editorial (Ben Weasel admits his jokes aren’t funny and that he has bored us, yeah yeah!), letters, comics, Vindictives, Propagandhi interview (with a photo of guitarist sporting the big GAY + PROUD on his boobies!) , a looong piece on ‘Punk Rock Inc. 1994 – a completely unprofessional, unresearched, opinionated assessment of the latest sensation that’s sweeping the nation’, Jello Biafra, sports talk, ‘My ONE baseball story by Rev. Norb, Star Athlete’ with a photo of Norbie from 1976 (!!), ‘Jobs I’ve hated’ piece, Bookmobile express, movies section, LOTSA music reviews (praises for Devil Dogs, Depressing Claim and others!) and at the end a long interview/piece on the Fastbacks!.

[image]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...