Does anyone know what this would be worth?

Signed copy of The Queers "Too Dumb To Quit"

I got it on their 2004 tour, they had a couple left. I have never listened to it because I didn't want to have any surface marks or anything at all.

It is in a plain white dust sleeve and I believe it is the one with the mispressed b side with some weird jazz music.

It is signed by Joe Queer, Dangerous Dave, and Phillip Hill

Just out of curiousity was wondering.

Wasn't Joe Queer selling some signed records a few years back on some website for like $50. Don't know if you would get that much though.

Actually that was us :)

It was for a Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Auction. Prices were higher than they would have probably gone for, but it was all for a great cause.

Joe Queer helped out with it, My ex fiance (had cystic fibrosis) and him are her were like brother/sister.

I can't believe you remember that!, we raised around 1200 bucks for the Cystic Fibrosis foundation. We also had some screened European and Australian tour posters and such.

Joe also helped out with the Cystic Fibrosis comp we did like 2 years ago, a pretty crappy comp about half of it is really good, but that sold over a thousand copies.

Contrary to a lot of belief Joe is one of the nicest, most caring people I know.

Wasn't Joe Queer selling some signed records a few years back on some website for like $50. Don't know if you would get that much though.

It was for a Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Auction. Prices were higher than they would have probably gone for, but it was all for a great cause.

Joe Queer helped out with it, My ex fiance (had cystic fibrosis) and him are her were like brother/sister.

I can't believe you remember that!, we raised around 1200 bucks for the Cystic Fibrosis foundation. We also had some screened European and Australian tour posters and such.

Joe also helped out with the Cystic Fibrosis comp we did like 2 years ago, a pretty crappy comp about half of it is really good, but that sold over a thousand copies.

Contrary to a lot of belief Joe is one of the nicest, most caring people I know.

I do the Great Strides walk for CF. Lost one of my best friends to it. Glad to see some labels/bands involved.

I do the Great Strides walk for CF. Lost one of my best friends to it. Glad to see some labels/bands involved.

That's awesome man, I too have lost a friend and a fiance to that disease.

Pm me if you like? I love talking with other people that are involved with CF charity and various events

you rule :)