Interested in a super deluxe display sleeve?

Canbetu2

I make custom cases 12" records, that display and protect the original disc and art. I'm not exactly in the community, but I dont know how to learn to get into records... BUT I love the album art, and that's what I want to integrate into the community. If you're interested, let me know! I've already finished a case for abbey road, and I'm working on two more (Queen II and spiderman: into the spiderverse)

If you have questions or want to contact me, here is a video attached to my Instagram account. This is my abbey road project. Thank you all so much!

1 hour ago, Tidal Wave said:

Video doesn’t do a good job explaining what it is you are doing

Its essentially a folding display case. Like a book, it has two faces. One face is a custom metal engraved art piece, and the other face holds and protects the original sleeve. On the inside the disc is held in place and protected, while still being able to open it up and look at it.

I hope that answered your question, sorry I wasn't clear!

1 hour ago, Tidal Wave said:

I’m interested in knowing how the record is held in place and what material the backing is made of. For this to be a realistic option the record has to not get damaged by the case

I'll put together a back tonight and upload a video to my instagram. I'll post when its uploaded.

On 9/19/2019 at 1:59 PM, Tidal Wave said:

I’m interested in knowing how the record is held in place and what material the backing is made of. For this to be a realistic option the record has to not get damaged by the case

Hey, just wanted to let you know the video is up. You can find it here:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1639852479479145&id=100003632277357