Lemuria "First Collection" LP re-issue on Asian Ma

You can now order the LP re-issue of "The First Collection". Originally released on YoYo Records in Germany, but now it's made available in the US by Asian Man Records.

Order it here: www.myspace.com/lemuria

Here is the pressing information:

200 Black LP's

800 Green LP's

The artwork has been updated, and is noticeably different than the German pressing. This includes 18 tracks that were recorded and released previous to the first full length album "Get Better".

We also have shirts you can toss in the basket in all sizes, including Girl and Youth sizes.

Thanks!

Love,

Lemuria

Guest kylewilliam

ordered. as much as i want to not feel obligated to buy every variation of a record i love... i cant help it with lemuiria.

• 4 weeks later...

a bunch of these shipped out earlier today, and the rest will ship out on monday. thanks for the orders!

also, we have roughly a dozen copies left of the black vinyl. order it soon if you still want one. here is the pressing info:

200 on black

800 on green

old pressing info of the german pressing:

500 on black (different artwork)

a bunch of these shipped out earlier today, and the rest will ship out on monday. thanks for the orders!

also, we have roughly a dozen copies left of the black vinyl. order it soon if you still want one. here is the pressing info:

200 on black

800 on green

I tried ordering the import version and I never got word back, do you have any available? Does anybody on here want to sell one/have extra?

200 on black

800 on green

I tried ordering the import version and I never got word back, do you have any available? Does anybody on here want to sell one/have extra?

i think if you order it from Interpunk.com

they are still selling the import version.

Alex