Rock Bottom Records new releases

Most people here probably know about this cool label from the Off With Their Heads releases but they've got a few good singles out now (and coming soon):

www.myspace.com/rockbottomwrex

Canadian Rifle/American Cheeseburger split 7"

Athens GA's American Cheeseburger and Chicago, IL's Canadian Rifle team up on this scorching piece of wax. American Cheeseburger bring 4 more blistering tracks that are sure to insult your intelligence and pummel your ear drums, all the while leaving a wake of mangled, pathetic noobs! The people in the know, already have seemed to found out about Chicago's dirty little secret... Canadian Rifle! They come out with 2 new songs that will warm your cold heart and have you pumping your fist and singing along in no time. This is the party of the summer and your invited!

Pressing: 400 on black, 100 clear red vinyl

$4

Autistic Youth "I Want To See Every Tower Fall" 7"

Holy shit! Yet another new record from Portland, OR's Autistic Youth! Intelligent, well crafted songs that fuse the angst of '77 era punk with the power of early 80's hardcore. I can say with confidence, that there are some definite classics on this record. Passionate anthems, this is the soundtrack for the youth of America.

Pressing 400 on black, 100 blue/white marble vinyl with hand screened covers done by the band.

$4.75

Loser Life "Life Number 2" has been delayed further, we hope to have copies out very soon! Our apologies to everyone that has anticipated this release (especially the band). I assure you it is well worth your wait!

All prices EXCLUDE shipping. If you want to order some records, email/myspace me and let me know your complete address, what you want, and how you want to pay. I will get back to you with a total including postage and instructions on where to send your payment. Payment can be made via PAYPAL, cash, or postal money order. Please keep in mind it will take a couple days to process the order! E-mail: [email protected] for more info.