Dead Mechanical - A Great Lie 7" OUT NOW

[image]

This is a fucking awesome 7" by one of the best bands in the states, but most of all, the best band out of baltimore. Featuring a member of the Sick Sick Birds, and ex-members of Charlie Brown Gets A Valentine and Bad Business, you can tell you are in for a treat. Melodic, fast, and moving all at once.

3 songs, 500 copies on pink vinyl (first pressing), full color sleeves, free mp3 download.

http://www.myspace.com/sexcellsrex

Guest baseball

I always feel like I should like this band since I'm from Baltimore and generally like this style, but I just can't really get much into them.

I always feel like I should like this band since I'm from Baltimore and generally like this style, but I just can't really get much into them.

I don't know how recently you have seen them, but this stuff is somewhat different in sound than their full length.

Totally biased, but this 7" rules.

m welch

NUH UH i thought he wasn't on the full length and lauren was on it.

was that her name?

Who's Lauren?!

A dude named Mike played on the Dead Mechanical demos. He left and they got Bress. Then they recorded Medium Noise.

Are you thinking of Sick Sick Birds, maybe? They have had 2 lady bass players.

m welch

Nah no i am totally thinking of the DM guys.

Baltimore's Dead Mechanical bring you three new songs of their special blend of melodic punk bands like Jawbreaker, Crimpshrine, and the Wipers, and energetic indie like Superchunk, Jawbox or Archers of Loaf. It's an amazing molding of influences that make for some of the best songs we've heard in ages. Highly recommended!