screeching weasel - boogadaboogadaboogada on blue

i thought the 2nd press is on pink. that's what recess has pics of on their site (and no mention of any blue).

Yeah, that's what Recess said, but then VC started selling blue. I ordered a couple from Recess and one from VC to cover my bases.

uhm...that boogada on the recess site is really pink, clear pink i'd say. i cant believe its the only copy pressed on pink...

Yeah, that's what Recess said, but then VC started selling blue. I ordered a couple from Recess and one from VC to cover my bases.

uhm...that boogada on the recess site is really pink, clear pink i'd say. i cant believe its the only copy pressed on pink...

I'm guessing VC received the wrong information on vinyl color. You have to relax, man, not everything is a conspiracy.

todd told me blue, but from what you all are saying, it is on pink. if that is the case, that is what you will get. No idea is now handling their distro and said they will ship our copies next week. sorry for the extra delay and confusion.

I'm guessing VC received the wrong information on vinyl color. You have to relax, man, not everything is a conspiracy.

cool, no worries of any conspiracies, andy ;)

sincerely? i hope it's both on pink and blue. i really love both blue and pink vinyl!

[image]:)

• 2 weeks later...