WTB: Impalers - Cellar Dweller LP /

platonicplatypi

Hey I've been lurking VC but  haven't logged on IN YEARS but I'm hopeful someone can help me out.  Currently searching for a copy of Impalers - Cellar Dweller preferably on red vinyl.  I've never seen this in the wild or sold online and I'd be willing to consider other variants since I love the album but red wax is my first choice. 

My discogs collection is https://www.discogs.com/user/PlatonicPlatypi/collection please review my ratings as a buyer/seller for reference if needed. Also able to provide my ebay profile as additional proof. Hit me up if you need other info?

Also due to COVID my job has shifted into working from home and I'm listening to records everyday. In the weeks that come my plan is to try to offload some stuff I don't care about so if you've made it this far and want to shoot me a message for inquiries or offers on my collection that would be cool. Worst that can happen is I say no. 

Stay safe and healthy. Register to vote against Donald Trump if possible. Peace and Love. 

Edited by platonicplatypi