Toadies - No Deliverance (LP)

I was searching amazon today and came across this:

http://www.amazon.com/No-Deliverance-Toadies/dp/B001D0T4HQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1216833961&sr=1-1

Anyone know if any other distros will have this? I'd prefer to not order it from amazon.

Needless to say I am psyched for this album

I just heard back on this and it will be pressed on vinyl - limited to 2500 copies.

i knew you had a toadies avatar for some reason!

i didn't expect a new album when i saw they were doing lollapalooza. then i just saw tix went onsale here today for a show in october at a crap venue :-/ i really am glad they're back, still listen to them all the time.

what'd you think of burden brothers? great or mediocre?

I just heard back on this and it will be pressed on vinyl - limited to 2500 copies.

i didn't expect a new album when i saw they were doing lollapalooza. then i just saw tix went onsale here today for a show in october at a crap venue :-/ i really am glad they're back, still listen to them all the time.

Station 4 is a terrible venue. I skip a lot of good bands that play there, but I think I'll go to that show. If you do end up going, PM me and we can meet up to talk vinyl

The burden Bros are mediocre IMO. The new toadies song is pretty killer though.

Station 4 is a terrible venue. I skip a lot of good bands that play there, but I think I'll go to that show. If you do end up going, PM me and we can meet up to talk vinyl

The burden Bros are mediocre IMO. The new toadies song is pretty killer though.

crazy, didn't even realize you were from mpls :D i'm planning to move back to the southwest this fall, if recession doesn't put me in a hole, so i might be here. i've had a station 4 ban going on for a while (especially after circa survive cancelled). i wish mr chan would stop booking there. this will be the show to break the ban, already dreading it.

burden brothers just played the cabooze last time they rolled through. didn't go but come on, anything is better than station 4. BB are pretty bland, toadies were not to be substituted.

• 4 weeks later...
bump. what's your verdict on the new toadies? i'm not really feeling it, reminds me more of burden brothers than anything. maybe 2 decent songs, or i just need to listen to it more. kinda bummed.

The album was a pretty big let down. It seems like they tried to hard to rock (IE BB) - the toadies typically haven't sworn in songs and the opening track is full of it lol. That doesnt bother me as much as how bland and not catchy most of the tracks are :D