i made a used section in my distro

vinyljunkie

so instead of going the ebay route anymore i am now just gonna put all the stuff i have/get in on the distro. its pretty small now, but i have 20 thousand records to get through and will eventually get to putting up. since ill be focusing my time on the distro site, ill probably be adding 20-50 things every day. i have boxes and boxes of 90's alternative/pop punk stuff most of which will be put up for 1-3 bucks. as well as more rare stuff which will be more expensive, like i have 6 copies of the saetia 7", and at least 12 copies of the Hope Con LP, and at least 10 copies of each of the promise ring LPs.

point is, there will be something for everyone at some point. a lot of stuff i only have one copy of, and so it might not be around for long. so check back often, since there will be new stuff daily.

im pricing the stuff fairly (i feel), and quite a bit has sold so far. its all cheaper than i had sold them on ebay for in the recent past, but now i dont have to pay their ridiculous fees, and deal with the hassle.

i also have someone helping me put up the new items that have backed up too, so there are about 100 new items in the last few days, and will be another 100 in the next couple days too.

www.vinyljunkiedistro.com

sorry for the spam. i wont bump this needlessly over and over.

also, spread the word on other boards too. i know everyones first stop to check for records is ebay, and so im gonna have a LOT less traffic on my site, than my ebay auctions did, but maybe thats good for you, cause then you wont have to pay the fluke hype price on a record.

not yet. there will be LPs. like i said, i have tons of LPs. but its just a start so far, and a very VERY small section of my records so far. ive only been putting stuff up for a couple of days, and so far all i have grabbed are 7"s. ill probabyl get to some LPs at some point. not sure when. so far i have just been grabbing a random handful here and there.