The Feeders - 'Kerchoo' (For Fans of Teenage Fanclub, The Muffs, Superdrag - featuring members of Smoking Popes, NRBQ)

My band The Feeders just put out a new record called 'Kerchoo'. I'm a big fan of our singer Sam Vicari's writing and real proud of this record. Links to the bandcamp (for digital) and vinyl (via Eccentric Pop Records) below! Let me know what you think!

Following a steady output of successful digital EPs and singles, Chicago’s The Feeders present their debut full length “Kerchoo.” The band plays catchy, hook laden power pop reminiscent of Superchunk, The Muffs, and Teenage Fanclub, and has a pedigree as notable as their influences – bassist Eli Caterer is best known as a founding member of Chicago punk legends Smoking Popes and drummer John Perrin can be found keeping the beat for legendary American rock act NRBQ.

First press is limited to 500 copies on futuristic shiny silver vinyl. Check out the debut single "I'm a Rat" on all streaming and video platforms, and hear for yourself why we are so, so stoked to have this record on Eccentric Pop!

https://thefeeders.bandcamp.com/

https://eccentricpop.bigcartel.com/product/lp-the-feeders-kerchoo

Edited by jpearin

• jpearin changed the title to The Feeders - 'Kerchoo' (For Fans of Teenage Fanclub, The Muffs, Superdrag - featuring members of Smoking Popes, NRBQ)