FS: Balance and Composure, BTBAM, Flatsound, Julien Baker, Spirit of the Beehive and more!

shawnayala90

Hey all, I've been looking to drastically downsize the collection and this is the first batch of stuff I have picked to let go. Prices are definitely negotiable, I haven't been in the game for a while so if I am off base on stuff, I appreciate any gentle suggestions on what I can change. The more you buy the cheaper it gets, and I tried to make the lot price for the few multiples of one band a deal.

All prices are shipped in the US. If you live outside, I'm sure we can work something out. Thanks for looking! 

Balance and Composure - Light We Made - Clear with Pink Splatter - 1st Press /200 (Big Scary Monsters Exclusive) $60

Between the Buried and Me - The Great Misdirect - Green/Yellow Starburst - 4th Press /323 $150

Between the Buried and Me - Automata I - Transparent Yellow w/ Black and White Splatter - 1st Press /750 $35

Between the Buried and Me - Coma Ecliptic - Clear w/ Black Smoke - 1st Press $40

Whole Lot for $210

Flatsound - I Clung To You Hoping We'd Both Drown - Black - 2nd Press $60

Flatsound - Sleep - Cream and Opaque Gold Mix - 2nd Press /500 $80

Flatsound - If We Could Just Pretend - White w/ Blue Splatter - 1st Press /300 $40

Flatsound - Hummingbird - Picture Disc - 1st Press /500 (Staircase on B-Side) $40

Whole Lot for $200

Flume - Flume - Picture Disc - RSD 2018 Exclusive /1800 (Includes Poster AND Tattoo) $45

Hop Along - Bark Your Head Off, Dog - Yellow, Blue, Pink Striped - 2nd Press /750 $30

Julien Baker - Sprained Ankle - Gray Marble - 2nd Press /700 $35

La Dispute - Somewhere at the Bottom of the River Between Vega and Altair - Translucent Purple - 12th Press /1000 $35

Prince Daddy and the Hyena - I Thought You Didn't Even Like Leaving - Purple w/ Green Splatter - 1st Press /150 $55

The Spirit of the Beehive - The Spirit of the Beehive - Purple  Marble- 1st Press /100 (2015 French Pressing w/ Alternate Altwork) $65

The Spirit of the Beehive - You Are Arrived (But You've Been Cheated) - Light Purple - 1st Press /100 (Band Exclusive w/ Screen-printed Alternate Artwork) $75 

The Spirit of the Beehive - Pleasure Suck - Opaque Yellow and Brown Split - 1st Press /200 $50

Whole Lot for $165

Told Slant - Still Water - White - 2nd Press /500 $25

United Nations - The Next Four Years - Blood Red w/Black Oil Splatter - 1st Press /491 (Record Store Exclusive) $25

Edited by shawnayala90