[WTB FOUND] Will pay $600: The Three Words to Remember in Dealing with the End EP - All Time Low

GameX

• GameX changed the title to WTB - Will pay $600: The Three Words to Remember in Dealing with the End EP - All Time Low

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/18/2023 at 10:39 AM, BaltRav422 said:

I have a genuine copy of both The three words in dealing with the end EP and their first demo. However they are all signed... the demo, the EP and the EP CD sleeve so I would want more if we made a deal.

Sorry, I never got the notification (LOL?).

I did found a Three Words EP in the past 2 weeks, I was about to update the thread (I did not mentionned it in the post but I was specifically looking for an unsigned copy just to scan the cover in HD and clean it with Photoshop later).

I'm impressed by the 1st demo however - I never put much thought into it, considering it was just a CD-R hmm. Great to hear tho !

• GameX changed the title to [WTB FOUND] Will pay $600: The Three Words to Remember in Dealing with the End EP - All Time Low