New Marketplace - Moosevinyl.com

Moosevinyl

Moosevinyl.com

My Family and I have been working on a project and I'm excited to share about Moose Vinyl,  a new go-to digital marketplace for vinyl records. We're teaming up with local record shops across the country to bring their exceptional vinyl collections right to your fingertips.

Moose Vinyl Marketplace: Local Vinyl, Global Access

At Moose Vinyl, we're all about making vinyl shopping a breeze. Our platform showcases the inventory of independent record shops, offering you a vast selection of vinyl records. It's your one-stop shop to find those hidden gems and timeless classics, all while supporting local businesses.

The Moose Vinyl App: Your Vinyl Companion

But that's not all! We're cooking up something special with the Moose Vinyl App:

1. Collection Management: Easily organize and share your vinyl collection with our intuitive app. No more messy spreadsheets!

2. Peer-to-Peer Market: Looking to buy, sell, or trade vinyl records with fellow enthusiasts? Our app will connect you. with lowest fees and easiest transactions  in the market. 

3. AI Appraisal Engine: Wondering about the value of your vinyl treasures? Our AI tool will give you real-time valuations.

Moose Vinyl is more than just a marketplace; it's a community of passionate vinyl enthusiasts. Our mission is to make vinyl records accessible and enjoyable for all.

Stay tuned for our official launch date and the app release. Check out ourwebsite for more details, access to our blog, album reviews, and of course our new opened marketplace. Happy collecting!

Moosevinyl.com