Two Halford albums Made In Metal and Crucible available on vinyl for the first time.

Attention all fans of The Metal God:

Rob Halford is pleased to announce that, two of his classic solo records, Crucible and Made of Metal will be released on vinyl for the first time ever!
Both albums will become as double LPs in gatefold sleeves with several limited edition color variants – Crucible in the colors black (900 units), neon violet (500), ghostly purple (500), and black purple/navy splatter (100), while Made of Metal will be issued in black (900), white (500), coronetto (500), and ghostly (100). A limited number of copies of each variant will be personally signed by Rob Halford.

“I am really proud to see these two Halford band records released on vinyl for the first time,” says the Metal God. “My fans will love the packaging and care that went into these re-issues.”

These records are available to pre-order now. Both Double-LPs are expected to ship around December 1, 2023.

To order go to visionmerch.com/Halford

Two of the color variants are pictured below:
spacer.pngspacer.png