New to VC: Tiltwheel,God Equals Genocide, BOOKS!

Guest admin1338560633

GOD EQUALS GENOCIDE "Life of Doubt" 7"

TILTWHEEL "Battle Hymns For The Recluse Youth" LP

THE UNDERCARDS by James Jay BOOK

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED INTEREST by Rich Mackin BOOK

PUNCH AND PIE Edited by Todd Taylor and Felizon Vidad BOOK

THE SNAKEPIT BOOK by Ben Snakepit BOOK

SHIRLEY WINS by Todd Taylor BOOK

GURU CIGARETTES by Patricia Geary BOOK

GRRRL, A NOVEL by Jennifer Whiteford BOOK

GLUE AND INK REBELLION by Sean Carswell BOOK

DEAR MR. MACKIN...by Rich Mackin BOOK

BIG LONESOME by Jim Ruland BOOK

BARNEY'S CREW by Sean Carswell BOOK

ALL BLACKED OUT & NOWHERE TO GO by Bucky Sinister BOOK

BORN TO ROCK by Todd Taylor BOOK

I am super excited to announce our dealing direct with the good folks at Razorcake who have started putting out records. I am not familiar with God Equals Genocide, but I am a huge Tiltwheel fan. Not only are they a rocking band, but they are some of the craziest bunch of drunks. Somehow, they always manage to get last place in the Punk Rock bowling tournament in Vegas. so funny.

Razorcake also runs Gorsky Press and have been publishing books for years. I am ashamed to admit that I have only read the Rich Mackin book which I highly highly highly recommend. "Dear Mr Mackin" is a series of letters to corporations about the most ridiculous shit on the planet. I have 4 books to read, but after that, I plan on picking up some of the Gorsky press books. Shit, they are only $6 each and you are supporting punk rock publishing.

I highly recommend the Snakepit Book - a collection of comic strips that are three panel, autobiographical memoires of a drunk punk rocker (who happened to play bass in J Church as well). Don't forget to read his books in order - very addicting stuff.

so is that one a good place to start?

I highly recommend the Snakepit Book - a collection of comic strips that are three panel, autobiographical memoires of a drunk punk rocker (who happened to play bass in J Church as well). Don't forget to read his books in order - very addicting stuff.

so is that one a good place to start?

yup, great book, inspired me to do a shitty ripoff of my own.

i was totally gonna PM you and ask you to carry more books Virgil, since the last one i picked up was awesome (turning failure into idealogy).

Thanks!

i have been really bad at answering PM's. I do plan to carry more books. expect lots more soon and yes, turning failure into ideology is great!

should we carry issues of razorcake? I meant to ask that. I love the zine, but I wasn't sure if you would consider buying them from us if we carried them.

should we carry issues of razorcake? I meant to ask that. I love the zine, but I wasn't sure if you would consider buying them from us if we carried them.

Actually, that's just the sort of thing I'd tack on to an order kind of like an impulse buy. You know, like gum at the grocery store.

Also, what about those green & black Album Minus Band LPs??