MORAL CRUX "Pop Culture Assasins" LP black/white h

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

MORAL CRUX "Pop Culture Assasins" LP black/white half and half vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/mcjh_pca-1

I don't know why, but I am always the last retailer to offer copies of Jailhouse releases. I am sure most of you have already purchased this directly from jailhouse or elsewhere, but we have them in the store now and they look great. I guess this first pressing of the re-release is almost gone so get one while you can. There will be a small repress soon.

hey dave how about those test pressing winners unless you just wanna give me one for free since i help you with the discog haha

I made a post on here a while ago for anyone to get in touch if they won a test, so I could put their name up.

We randomly put em in packages of pre-orders, I usually keep a list of who got what, but lost the list or never kept one this time?

We gave out 9 of em. And I currently have one, I usually keep a list of who got what, I apparantly didn't do that with these. Again they go out randomly, so I am not sure who really got one, although I would assume that at least half probably went to VCers.

Sorry I can't really help you with that man :(

I am sure a couple will pop up on here

Best of luck,

hey dave how about those test pressing winners unless you just wanna give me one for free since i help you with the discog haha

I made a post on here a while ago for anyone to get in touch if they won a test, so I could put their name up.

We randomly put em in packages of pre-orders, I usually keep a list of who got what, but lost the list or never kept one this time?

We gave out 9 of em. And I currently have one, I usually keep a list of who got what, I apparantly didn't do that with these. Again they go out randomly, so I am not sure who really got one, although I would assume that at least half probably went to VCers.

Sorry I can't really help you with that man :(

I am sure a couple will pop up on here

Best of luck,

I received one of the test presses: #5/15. I've been meaning to email you guys over at Jailhouse and ask if that was all randomized or what. Glad I read this post.