where is there a good burrito in South Philly?

So, I'm staying with Jeff and Dave from Jena Berlin in South Philly and have dont shit to do while they work before we head on tour. Anyone on here know where I can get a good burrito in South Philly? I'm right around 16th and Jackson. Has to be within walking distance (unless you can not get me lost on the public transit).

Veggie burgers would be great too, because, honestly, burritos, veggie burgers and pizza is about all i eat.

Guest genericinsight

Vegan/vegetarian pizza:

www.giannasgrille.com - South 6th Street right off South Street

If you want regular pizza, there's Lorenzo's on South Street.

Santa Fe Burrito has a couple of locations around Philly:

http://www.santafeburrito.com/

Hope this helps, somewhat? I don't know about walking distance from where you are but those are spots I hit up generally in Philly.

Edit: I just google mapped your location and if you want to attempt the local subway, take the Broad Street Line from Snyder (near 16th and Jackson) 3 stops north to Lombard/South stop. Walk down South and you'll find Gianna's, Lorenzo's and some more food joints.

www.septa.com is the public transit site info for Philly.

Guest genericinsight

Also if you're down I can take you for burritos on Saturday in NYC before/after the ABC No Rio show. And the venue JB is playing at in Syracuse on Sunday is walking distance from an awesome tex-mex/burrito joint (though there will be a BBQ at the show so we may not need to hit that up, but if need be, it's there).

you can get really good mexican food at pico de gallo at 15th and south. not sure about their burritos but everything i've had there has been great. cash only. one block over, there's govinda's (broad and south) which is all vegetarian. i highly recommend the veggie chicken cheese steak with soy cheese. their "chicken" burgers are good too. if it's nice out you can just walk there (it's a nice walk) or you can take the broad street (orange signs) line at snyder and broad, up to the lombard-south stop and then you're only a block away. i'd say i'd offer company but i'm at the shore this week. have fun man!

Guest genericinsight
you can get really good mexican food at pico de gallo at 15th and south. not sure about their burritos but everything i've had there has been great. cash only. one block over, there's govinda's (broad and south) which is all vegetarian. i highly recommend the veggie chicken cheese steak with soy cheese. their "chicken" burgers are good too. if it's nice out you can just walk there (it's a nice walk) or you can take the broad street (orange signs) line at snyder and broad, up to the lombard-south stop and then you're only a block away. i'd say i'd offer company but i'm at the shore this week. have fun man!

How could I forget Govinda's... that place is so good.