Austin Lucas added to Suburban Home’s 13th Anniver

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

We just added the latest Suburban Home family member, Austin Lucas, to Friday Night’s bill during our 13th Anniversary weekend. After making the announcement that we were signing Mr. Lucas, we thought that there was no better way of welcoming him to our little family than asking him to make it out for our big celebration. Austin will play Thursday night’s Anniversary warmup show at the Columbine in Golden (Mike Williamson of Jr. Juggernaut has also been added to the show and will be playing acoustic for the first time live!). Austin will also join the already kick ass Friday night Lineup and will be playing along side Drag the River, Two Cow Garage, Jr. Juggernaut, Ninja Gun, and Scooter James.

I could not be more excited about this. If you were ever on the fence about making it out for this show or for this weekend, I hope this news helps you to make the decision to have the greatest weekend of your life.

2 Austin Lucas tunes have been added to our 13th Anniversary Streaming player http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/suburban-home-records-13th-anniversary/. Please check them out. And while checking out the player, note that you can purchase tickets on this page, too. See you this weekend!