IMADETHISMISTAKE "Now We Need A New Van" T-Shirt

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

IMADETHISMISTAKE "Now We Need A New Van" T-Shirt

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=imadethismistake

While on tour recently, IMadeThisMistake crashed their van. Luckily, everyone was alright, but in the process, their van and some of their equipment was totaled. The band asked if they could sell a t-shirt on our site and have the proceeds go towards helping them to get a new van. We were more than happy to help and are taking a minimal amount to cover merchant fees so that nearly every dollar from the sales of the shirts go to the band.

I urge every one of you to consider picking up a shirt. I have met a lot of interesting people because of Vinyl Collective and Kylewilliam from IMadeThisMistake is one of the good guys. He runs a site that has helped us to offer inexpensive mp3 coupons, Vinyl Downloads. He is in a really great, up and coming band. And I learned from my experiences in D.I.Y. punk rock that when one of our own are having troubles, it is time for all of us to work together to offer a helping hand. I know that Vinyl Collective would not be here today if it wasn't for a helping hand Suburban Home received when we are having some really difficult financial situations.

This is a pre-order, as orders come in, the guys will get the shirts printed. I will add that this is a really cool shirt put together by Josh of Look Mexico.

one other side note - I meant to post this last night along with an announcement of 5 more silk-screened covers for their album, but they all sold out last night without me posting anything about it.

Guest kylewilliam

just thought i would add all of the shirts come with a digital download of our LP, it's okay, and if youre interested you can pick up the actual LP from the vinylcollective store! it is now out of 425 since we lost 75 in the accident.

Guest kylewilliam
van crash version/75

haha, cause someone really wants vinyl thats cracked in half or has pieces missing. shredded jackets, the box itself caved in... it was enough to make me weep for a minute.