New to VC: Crooked Ways,Tin Armor, and Last Lights

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

CROOKED WAYS "How To Break Hearts" 7" grey marble vinyl

TIN ARMOR "S/T" 7" clear vinyl

LAST LIGHTS "S/T" 7"

Got in 3 new 7"s here at Vinyl Collective and instead of making individual posts for each, I thought that they would fit together nicely on one.

Crooked Ways are a great hardcore band from Denver, Colorado. We gave the record a really good spin and it wouldn't be out of place on Bridge 9. I know that Denver isn't historically a hotbed for Hardcore, but these guys are great and believe it or not, we have a pretty rich history of H/C. Also worth mentioning is the fact that all of the guys in the band are all avid record collectors and make it out to nearly every Punk Rock Flea Market and Garage Sale we host. Great dudes. Please give them a listen if you are a fan of Bridge 9 and Rivalry Records. I almost forgot to add the 7" cover looks like a drawing of Saves the Day's through being cool.

Tin Armor's latest 7" just came out on Whoa Oh Records who have released stuff by the Sidekicks, the Ergs, Lemuria, Dirt Bike Annie, and more. Tin Armor are playing the Erg's final show weekend and have dates coming up at the Fest.

Last Lights' latest 7" recently came out on Mightier than Sword and from what those cats are saying, the record is almost out of print. They call Worcester, MA, home. The band has seen comparisons to bands like Black Flag and the Nerve Agents.