Joey Cape, Useless ID, + Two Cow Garage In Stores

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Joey Cape’s “Bridge”, Useless I.D.’s “Lost Broken Bones”, and Two Cow Garage’s “Speaking in Cursive” are now all in stores Now! You won’t find these releases in huge chain stores as we have opted to deal primarily with the mom and pops. Please go to your nearest mom and pop shop and pick up a copy and if they don’t have one, please tell them to get one in. All 3 records are amazing and interestingly enough, all 3 records could not be more different. Joey Cape released the beautiful singer/songwriter solo album we all knew hew was capable of doing. Useless I.D. released the Melodic Punk album of 2008 (according to me). And Two Cow Garage turn down the twang and turn up the rock for the most rocking release to date. All 3 records are brilliant and I feel super lucky to have been able to release all 3.

Ralph made a really great page with a streaming player that contains tracks from all 3 records, mp3s, a podcast (more podcasts in the work), and a full album stream on Punknews for Useless I.D. Punknews will be streaming Joey Cape and Two Cow Garage this week, too. You can visit the page by clicking this link

http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/releases/joey-cape-useless-id-two-cow-garage-released/

If you have purchased one or all of these records, thanks so much for your support. If you haven’t, please spend some time with the stream and mp3s and maybe we can convince you to explore further:

For some reason I thought the Joey Cape album came with a digital download. I got my copy and it doesn't seem to have one so I take it I was wrong?

we wanted to but since Joey licensed the album to a label in Europe and a label in Japan, we were asked not to. sorry guys.

For some reason I thought the Joey Cape album came with a digital download. I got my copy and it doesn't seem to have one so I take it I was wrong?

we wanted to but since Joey licensed the album to a label in Europe and a label in Japan, we were asked not to. sorry guys.

Oh yeah, I now remember reading that I think. I'll have to get the old iMic working.